• Concealed Weapons
The Department of Agriculture is now accepting online renewals for concealed weapons permits. Read the press release here.
• DHSMV Downtime
Click here to read a letter from Tax Collector Vickie L. Potts regarding the recent DHSMV downtime in our offices.
• Bill Express
Sign up to receive your tax bill electronically
Current Office Wait Times
||Average Wait Time
Current Status as of 11:58:29 AM. Click Here to Refresh.
View our Locations and Hours
Accuracy of the information provided on this web site is not guaranteed for legal purposes. Changes may occur daily and to get the most current information you need to contact The Tax Collector's Office.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone.
Have you recently visited our office?
Fill out our Electronic Comment Card and tell us how we did.
- “Josie is the most professional person I have ever dealt with at a tag agency.” -Carolyn
- “Sheila was very helpful! Professional, quick and personable.” -Donna
- “The women in Englewood were very nice and helpful.”
- “Cindy is the best. Very professional and knowledgeable. Great experience.” -Karol
- “Kathy is a real pleasure – I had an 85 year old who I brought for service and we both were very happy.” -Rolland
- “Renae is a nice lady, very personable. Everything completed to our satisfaction.”
- “Kayla was very helpful and answered all my questions and only took 10 minutes.”
- “Lucita has fantastic customer service, very knowledgeable, friendly and professional.” -Jeff
- “Ms. Beckman was very professional in handling my requests. World class customer service.” -Frank
- “Janet was very helpful. Please let her know that she had two happy customers.”
- “Renae took care of me. I had a complicated registration and she was fantastic. She is great with people and knows her business. Great job!!!” -Alan
- “Jessica was professional, courteous and very informed. She is a pleasure to work with. She certainly is a plus for Charlotte County and deserves praise.” -Carol
- “Cathy was extremely courteous and went above and beyond to make notations for me. ”
- “Karey took time to call the appropriate people to correct problem, she is a great asset to your office. ”
- “Very pleasant staff you have here. Cindy was so Helpful to us in our Transition from snowbirds to Florida residents.” -Elaine
- “Sharon was very polite. She explained everything completely. Definitely an asset to the Charlotte County Tax Collector. Very friendly and efficient.” -Kimberly
- “Treva was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know.”
- “Michelle was very helpful and offered to help with other services we had not considered. Very pleasant attitude!”
- “The first person that greeted us was great, reviewed our material, very pleasant. Treva was great. She explained all of our options. It could not have been a more pleasant experience. Thank you for changing the experience of going to a Motor Vehicle Dept.”
- “Lauren was very cheerful, polite and helped me a great deal.”
- “An extremely pleasant experience! Kim was very nice and efficient!” -Arthur
- “Treva is wonderful. So helpful, courteous.”
- “Outstanding employee interaction.”
- “Theresa was very professional & friendly.”
- “Very excellent help, was careful to attempt to save us money where possible. Great sense of humor, made it a truly pleasant experience.”
- “Joey knew his job. His personality is perfect for working with the public and that is refreshing.” -Priscilla
- “Treva was wonderful. Very friendly and willing to help. We need more people like her in positions like this.”
- “Cindy was excellent. Great customer service.”
- “Convenient location for all necessary legal activities and wealth of info!!” -Mary Ann
- “Wanda’s customer service skills were off the charts. No need for improvement. Had answers for every question asked.” -Hunter
- “Very professional and courteous. A pleasant experience compared to NYS.” -Robert
- "In and out in under ten minutes. I was in a rush and Angie was courteous and moved quickly." -Ariena
- "Excellent system California should come and learn how to do things."
- "Awesome quick service."
- "Very polite."
- "Best DMV in all of Florida."
- "Paul was a very good Associate, patient & kind & efficient."
- "We moved here from Ohio, five months ago. Jessica was very professional, helpful friendly. You are very lucky to have her. Great asset to your department." -Brock
- "Professionalism & courtesy were better than excellent, it was outstanding! The pleasantness of dealing with Charlotte County employees is above the bar." -Carlson
- "Very courteous and efficient."
- "Have more employees like Joey."
- "Monica you went above and beyond handling my case. Your DMV office should be an example for all others to follow." -Dianna
- "Thank you for excellent service!" -Ruth
- "Very helpful, tried to help me in my situation, very nice and knowledgeable." -Shannon
- "Gina was exceptionally pleasant and courteous. Very helpful." -Karen
- "Super professionalism, Jessica should be commended." -R.P.
- "Lauren was very helpful and efficient. She and her Supervisor had to call Tallahassee to solve my inquiry, which took some time. She was so pleasant through the whole thing. She didn’t let up until the problem was solved." -Mary Jo
- "Excellent staff. Every time we have transacted business it has been very easy & efficient. The employees seem to enjoy their jobs and are pleasant to deal with. "
- "Very professional, informative and helpful."
- "Efficient and very pleasant. Took care of our complex trailer registration quickly – very knowledgeable. A great employee." -Tony
- "Kaeley is great. Thank you." -Laurie
- "Several (actually) all staff at PG office is courteous and knowledgeable."
- "We are new “permanent” residents to Charlotte Co. and our experience with Jenny made the daunting task of relocating and changing our driver license, car registration etc. less stressful. She was professional, knowledgeable and friendly." -Jeff & Lyn
- "It was a wonderful experience. Treva has a great personality and kept everything going smooth! Hope we get her next time." -Jim and Dee
- "Very professional, courteous, and friendly help." -Robert
- "Very good service" -Fred
- "Sharon was so so customer service oriented. Thank you." -Teresa
- "Very professional & easy to work with, courteous, knowledgeable, & polite - an overall good experience." -Don
- "FL has great people working here" -Joseph
- "Employees like this make coming here a pleasure" -J
- "Very helpful & friendly" -Larry
- "Very good job. Very knowledgeable." - Shelton
- "Keep up the excellent work!" - Janet
- "Very nice place! Friendly."
- "She knows her job and very politely helps you understand what you need! I didn't have everything but she makes having to come back not so bad."
- "Very friendly, helpful, & courteous. She explained everything & was very knowledgeable."
- "Personnel was very courteous and knowledgeable. Thanks." -Gary
- "Thank you for the quick, courteous service."
- "What an asset! Pleasant and great attitude. Very helpful!" -Michelle
- "The best experience I have ever had at the tag office. Thank you." -Lisa
- "Keep up the good work" -Tiesha
- "Excellent and Knowledgeable"
- "Excellent team members" -Jonathan
- "Cindy was extremely helpful & personable! Excellent!!" -Dave
- "It was a text book example of customer service and I thank them." -Samuel